Pages

Good Things Come in Small Packages

I do not know who originally said this, but I am sure you have heard it before.

Just for fun, I have decided to put it to the test. I am going to do the majority of my shoots and photography for a while using a smaller camera.

The camera is physically small, but the sensor is big and the lens is an interesting and good design that should help me to prove the above. I have been using ‘smaller’ cameras for a few years, but not this small. There are also advantages with weight that only have positive benefits, especially on longer shoots.

I have one problem, linked to shoots that use a model. They may assume ‘big is beautiful’ and make a negative assumption about the size of my equipment. Forgive the wording, I had to find a little humour somewhere…

The only way around this is to forewarn them so they do not think I am unhinged in some way. Maybe doing them as paid shoots will also help. I will post an update on how it went at a later date.